Author Topic: Exotics here at our place  (Read 3871 times)

kritter11

• Roll Farms Poultry and Goats
Exotics here at our place
« on: November 28, 2004, 09:30:37 PM »
Here we have a rescued bearded dragon named Draco that has "issues"...he wasn't fed properly and didn't have the right lights, so he has all these strange bumps from calcium deposits.  He's doing well now, but won't eat on his own, so we hand feed him.
We also have 2 ferrets, Mariah and Whitney (the divas), and a hedgehog named Grendel.
Here's a pic of Draco....isn't HE a cutie-patootie?
Roll Farms

Rock Springs Ranch

• Intermediate Poster
    • http://www.RockSpringsRanch.net
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2004, 09:54:57 PM »
He is cute!!  We love bearded dragons too.  My husband had a Savannah monitor named Draco.   Is amazing to see how many crickets bearded dragons can eat in one sitting, I don't know where they put it all!  Im glad you have him and were able to save him, he's a lucky guy!!
Home to NPGA Pygmy Goats, USSA Suffolk, CS&HSBA Hampshire, NCWGA Corriedale, Columbia, and Rambioullet, and CALILA Guardian Llamas

GoatTalker

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • Built on the word
    • Bowler Farms
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2004, 10:00:40 PM »
Way cool, what a handsome boy!
Bowler Farms
www.bowlerfarms.com
e-mail n@bowlerfarms.com
Show Quality Pygmy Goats

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' - Theodore Roosevelt 1907

PygmySong

• Goat Enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 05:18:41 PM »
If lizards are your thing...he's cute!!! I am not much into reptiles; not afraid of them, just not much interest in them as pets!!!!! i like something with fur!! The ferrets sound like cuties though~have had a couple of those mischieious critters in my lifetime!!! :)
Amanda Jean a.k.a "Dr. Sass"
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."
- C. S. Lewis
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones (Psalm 16:24)"
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in veiw of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-this your spiritual act of worship (Romans 12:1)"

goat fever

• New to fourm -0- posts
Re: Exotics here at our place
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 09:38:41 PM »

Kritter11
I would love to the a picture of the hedge hog.  They are cute animals.  Also the spotted goat in your avatar is beautiful. 
Proudly owned by my two goats Andy and Amos and loved by me Anna