Author Topic: Meet Tigger!  (Read 6608 times)

GoatTech

• Mega Poster
Meet Tigger!
« on: June 17, 2009, 07:23:12 PM »
I was able to get pictures today. He's so cute I could scream!!
Show quality NPGA and NMGA Goats
Show quality ARBA Holland Lops
Jennymae

trestlecreekfarm@comcast.net

"Excellence is not an act but a habit. The things you do the most are the things you will do the best."

GoatTalker

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • Built on the word
    • Bowler Farms
Re: Meet Tigger!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 07:32:26 PM »
Very cute.
Bowler Farms
www.bowlerfarms.com
e-mail n@bowlerfarms.com
Show Quality Pygmy Goats

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' - Theodore Roosevelt 1907

lilhill

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
    • Lil' Hill Farm Nigerian Dwarf Goats
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 08:01:50 PM »
Very handsome little guy, and your son is, too. 
Sandie                                             North Alabama
Lil' Hill Farm Nigerian Dwarf Goats
ADGA/AGS/NDGA Registered
www.lilhillfarm.com
sanderterry@gmail.com

The lambs are for thy clothing, and the goats are the price of the field.  And thou shalt have goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household, and for the maintenance for thy maidens.  Proverbs 27:26,27

Chaty

• Kathy- Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Boo its me!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 11:02:57 AM »
 :clap: Very nice and love his color...
Kathy McHorse                                                          
Blue Mound, Kansas
KARO Sunflowers
La Manchas, Nubians & Alpines
Contact- kathy_mchorse@yahoo.com
* And thou shalt have goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household, and for the maintenance for thy maidens. * Proverbs 27:26-27

GoatTech

• Mega Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 01:51:22 PM »
Thanks! Henry just loves this guy. They have really bonded. It's so cute, he was showing me the other day how he "taught" him to run with him. He'll have him jumping the creek next.
Did ya notice Tigger's hair cut?  :hehe: Poor thing couldn't see anything. My son says I need to layer it now that I've cut it like this. :lmao3:
Yes, I love his color too Cathy. I looked at a gray mare before seeing Tigger and I just didn't care for her look/color. I'm noticing, not all "miniatures" have that miniature stocky look I like. Some of them look like ponies.
Jennymae

"Excellence is not an act but a habit. The things you do the most are the things you will do the best."

Little Farmer Debi

• Debi
  • Mega Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 05:34:21 PM »
They are ADORABLE, both of them ( son and horse)   :clap:
www.rockstarhoops.com
Hula hooping goat lover in
Southwestern PA

GoatTech

• Mega Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 12:49:11 AM »
Ahhh, thanks Debi!!
My husband is mad about where I have him now, he said he didn't like the horse in with the chickens. I asked why and he tells me "Because he doesn't need to be stepping in chicken poo". Silly man!!
Jennymae

GoatTalker

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • Built on the word
    • Bowler Farms
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 01:27:18 AM »
Good point, and he doesn't need to sleep in it either. If you are feeding medicated fee/mash you can founder him in one feeding.
Bowler Farms
www.bowlerfarms.com
e-mail n@bowlerfarms.com
Show Quality Pygmy Goats

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' - Theodore Roosevelt 1907

GoatTech

• Mega Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 01:33:11 AM »
Nic, he doesn't like it because he thinks the horse "looks' better out with the goats. He's silly. He wants to see him when he comes home from work and he can't see him because the chicken yard is by my house.
No, Tigger can't get the chicken feed!! I know, the chicken feed is a no-no. It's not medicated, but I still would rather he didn't get into it. Tigger sleeps in his stall at night for now.
Jennymae

GoatTalker

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • Built on the word
    • Bowler Farms
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 01:47:08 AM »
Ahhh. Sounds like you need a little fence near the house for the mini? Some place where your dh can see him when he pulls up. :hehe:
Bowler Farms
www.bowlerfarms.com
e-mail n@bowlerfarms.com
Show Quality Pygmy Goats

helmstead

• Mega Poster
    • Helmstead Stables
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 02:31:27 AM »
Super cute! 
Kate
Helmstead Stables
Alfordsville, IN
www.helmsteadstables.com

SweetGumMinis

• Sweet Gum Minis & Manchas
  • Mega Poster
    • Sweet Gum Minis
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 04:10:05 PM »
Congratulations! What a beauty!
Ashley Capps
Sweet Gum Minis
Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats
Taking reservations for 2010 kids!
South Carolina

GoatTech

• Mega Poster
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 08:33:24 PM »
 :tyrose: all!!
Yep, he sure is winning over here. My husband is now the official "care supervisor".
I had my son take some windows out of my barn so we could set up an exhaust fan. The rabbits are trapped in there, so I needed to get some air moving. I used to bring them all down to my basement when it gets very warm, but I have too many to do that now, so I had to adjust my barn air flow.
So my husband came in to see what was going on. Now, my husband has not been in my barn for abut 4 months if that tells you how interested he is in the animals.
So anyways, I have this oscillating fan running for my rabbits. Rabbits can not take a lot of heat.
Tigger just comes in his stall each evening when it cools, he is not trapped in there. At this time it was cool enough in the barn for Tigger to be comfortable.
My husband sees this fan, points it directly for Tigger and tells Tigger that ""she"(that would be me) is treating you like garbage, that you, poor buddy, need this fan more than those rabbits."
I could smack him!! :lmao3:
He then turns right around that evening and tell me that I should just leave Tigger be and not to dote over him like I do the goats/rabbits/chickens!!!
Rotten!!
Jennymae

Little Farmer Debi

• Debi
  • Mega Poster
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009, 06:40:07 PM »
 :lmao3: MEN !!!!
www.rockstarhoops.com
Hula hooping goat lover in
Southwestern PA

Sinorejas

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • It's Ollie!
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 12:37:22 AM »
 :lmao3: :lmao3:
Doreen Ward,
Farmhand,
Dairy Goat Lover,
Milkmaid

When you come to Christ, you need to give Him everything you are and especially everything you are not.