Author Topic: I think I may decide to ride him. Pics Update I did it!!!  (Read 23581 times)

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
    • www.brokenharrowranch.com
I think I may decide to ride him. Pics Update I did it!!!
« on: October 12, 2008, 11:05:22 PM »
Well Since Britt left, her horse Sunny has had to get used to a new owner. LOL!! Yep Me poor guy.  :lmao3: I have been working with his ground manners with me. Britt was always the one that did anything with him. Except for me being the Treat giver I was that. LOL!! Him and I are starting to get along allot better. So I may just have to jump on him and see if he lets me stay on. That is no joke he is a excellent horse but is only 7 and can sometimes get alittle rowdy. I took some pics today he is such a pretty boy.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 07:25:25 PM by Yorkielover »
Home of Nigerian Dwarfs and Many.. Many... more loved animals. www.brokenharrowranch.com

GoatTalker

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • Built on the word
    • Bowler Farms
Re: I think I may decide to ride him. LOL!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 12:09:54 AM »
Pretty boy, and he looks like he would be smooth to ride.
Bowler Farms
www.bowlerfarms.com
e-mail n@bowlerfarms.com
Show Quality Pygmy Goats

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' - Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 12:37:28 AM »
I hope when I decide to get on him he is a smooth ride.  :lmao3: Britt keeps telling me he needs rode. I on the other hand have seen what he does when he is feeling froggy. He is on Ricebran for his feet and it has given him alittle more energy. LOL!! I am hoping he does not use the energy on me.  :lmao3: He really is an excellent horse. Britt has had him since he was two. He will be 8 yrs old in Jan. He is Arab/Quarter. And he is a very smart boy. To smart if you ask me. LOL!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 02:51:55 PM by Yorkielover »
Home of Nigerian Dwarfs and Many.. Many... more loved animals. www.brokenharrowranch.com

Sinorejas

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • It's Ollie!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 12:52:45 AM »
Don't know much about horses but have to say he is gorgeous!!!
Doreen Ward,
Farmhand,
Dairy Goat Lover,
Milkmaid

When you come to Christ, you need to give Him everything you are and especially everything you are not.

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 01:06:08 AM »
 :tyrose:

Chaty

• Kathy- Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Boo its me!
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 01:58:36 AM »
 :lmao3: I want to be there when you do it and with camera in hand...video camera and we will get rich...  :lmao3: He looks Great and wish you luck when you do it and make sure Sean or someone is there just in case ..... I got to get all of mine out and ride them too ...dont know if the bones can take it or not...
Kathy McHorse                                                          
Blue Mound, Kansas
KARO Sunflowers
La Manchas, Nubians & Alpines
Contact- kathy_mchorse@yahoo.com
* And thou shalt have goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household, and for the maintenance for thy maidens. * Proverbs 27:26-27

sanderterry2

• New to fourm -0- posts
    • Lil' Hill Farm Nigerian Dwarf Goats
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 09:05:54 AM »
Oh, I do like that boy.  Quite handsome!
Sandie                                                              Alabama
Lil' Hill Farm Nigerian Dwarf Goats
Member of NDGA, AGS
sanderterry@gmail.com
www.lilhillfarm.com

Little Farmer Debi

• Debi
  • Mega Poster
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 11:32:25 AM »
He is a beautiful boy, call me and I'll come ride with you.
www.rockstarhoops.com
Hula hooping goat lover in
Southwestern PA

Pepper

• Mega Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 12:06:24 PM »
He is gorgeous!!! I had an Arab/QH gelding, very highstrung and stubborn, keeps you on your toes! You will be fine! Have fun!
Karen

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 01:26:36 PM »
Thank you. Yes he is alittle highstrung and Stubborn. LOL!! I just thought he acted like his owner Britt!! I will have Sean video tape it so you can all see me break a few bones or so.  :lmao3:

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 06:47:03 PM »
I do not know if this will work but I will try it. It worked on my computer but do not know if it will work for anyone else. It is me riding sunny. LOL!!! He was a good boy!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 06:50:27 PM by Yorkielover »

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
Re: I think I may decide to ride him. LOL!! Update I did it!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 06:57:10 PM »
I even bare backed him.  :dance: Brittney said I was to scared to ride him. LOL!!! She dared me!!!  :lmao3:

GoatTalker

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • Built on the word
    • Bowler Farms
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 07:08:53 PM »
It won't open for me.
Bowler Farms
www.bowlerfarms.com
e-mail n@bowlerfarms.com
Show Quality Pygmy Goats

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' - Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2008, 07:12:00 PM »
Sorry I thought it would work. Dang. Thanks Nic I will post the pics I have.  :fit:

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
Re: I think I may decide to ride him. Pics Update I did it!!!
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2008, 07:37:32 PM »
Well I have to explain something  When I was younger I love to ride I have had a few horses here of my own only one did I feel good riding him without being sick to my stomach. LOL!! He was a rescue and I loved him. But he passed away with cancer so I really do not like riding horses. Sunny is a great horse but he is alittle to Hot for me. I have to say that Britt wanted him rode. And I am the only one that will do it. Sean would but he most of the time does not have the time to ride him so it is left up to me.  :scream: I am proud to say that he did really well and I was not to nervous on his back so I will start riding him more often. So he does not forget his manners.  :dance:

GoatTalker

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • Built on the word
    • Bowler Farms
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 07:55:11 PM »
Looking good, now drop your heel and roll those legs in so your toes are pointing straight ahead, and you'll be off to the races.
Bowler Farms
www.bowlerfarms.com
e-mail n@bowlerfarms.com
Show Quality Pygmy Goats

sanderterry2

• New to fourm -0- posts
    • Lil' Hill Farm Nigerian Dwarf Goats
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2008, 08:36:58 PM »
Yep, and you'll probably be able to stay on him better.  It should help your seat. 
Sandie                                                              Alabama
Lil' Hill Farm Nigerian Dwarf Goats
Member of NDGA, AGS
sanderterry@gmail.com
www.lilhillfarm.com

Chaty

• Kathy- Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Boo its me!
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2008, 09:04:02 PM »
 :lmao3: Yep you did it and I couldnt get the file to open either but the pictures are Great and I could tell by your voice you were Proud of yourself and I am proud of you also...Great Job!!! Randy said to HANG ON !!! and dont fall off...he donthave much room to talk but he said he was Proud of you also...  :whoohoo: :clap:
Kathy McHorse                                                          
Blue Mound, Kansas
KARO Sunflowers
* And thou shalt have goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household, and for the maintenance for thy maidens. * Proverbs 27:26-27

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2008, 11:25:39 PM »
Nic I was not worried about how my feet were at the time  :hehe: I was more worried of where my rearend was and to keep it there.  :lmao3: Britt said to me mom why didn't you run him. Ha Ha Ha!!!! If I would of did that there would of been pics of me laying on the ground. Yes I can say I am very proud of myself. But I have to give Sunny most of the credit he was so good for me. Even though he had to sense that I was really nervous at first then I felt comfortable.  You tell Randy that when you guys come here I am putting him bare back on Sunny if I can do it he can do it. Thank you for all your support

Rushtawin

• Intermediate Poster
    • Rushtawin Nubians
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2008, 11:38:02 PM »
Quarabs are one of my favorites...
Rushtawin Nubians (Member of ADGA & INBA)
http://www.freewebs.com/rushtawin/index.htm
"The best things in life are worth waiting for..."

Chaty

• Kathy- Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Boo its me!
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 12:42:32 AM »
 :lmao3: Shoot I cant even get him to work with Rusty...and barely ride Rain...Well now that almost all the girls are bred I will have more time to ride the horses here...I miss it so much...but now its getting cooler and they love to go now... Yep you just try to get him on Sunny...I definately will need a camera then...   :cflash:
Kathy McHorse                                                          
Blue Mound, Kansas
KARO Sunflowers

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2008, 02:02:53 AM »
 :lmao3: It will be a kodac moment.  :lmao3:

Pepper

• Mega Poster
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 11:56:27 AM »
The videos worked for me. Looks like you were having fun and he was a very good boy for you!
Karen

Little Farmer Debi

• Debi
  • Mega Poster
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2008, 01:11:36 PM »
you both look great.
the videos didn't work for me either.
www.rockstarhoops.com
Hula hooping goat lover in
Southwestern PA

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2008, 01:16:07 PM »
 :whoohoo: I am so glad the video worked for someone. I was having fun. Debi any time you want to come to visit and ride him come on over it would be great to see you!!!!

GoatTech

• Mega Poster
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2008, 01:23:33 PM »
 :clap:
The videos worked for me!! Good job!!
Show quality NPGA and NMGA Goats
Show quality ARBA Holland Lops
Jennymae

trestlecreekfarm@comcast.net

"Excellence is not an act but a habit. The things you do the most are the things you will do the best."

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2008, 01:37:11 PM »
 :dance:  :tyrose: I am so happy that two people got to see them.

Sondra

• Mega Poster
    • A2Z Dairy Goats
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 10:23:27 AM »
AH the video worked just great   dbl click it and it works   well that is if you have a player on your computer.

He is a beautiful horse and did quite well I thought not having been ridden in a while and especially with someone new on his back. 
WAY to GO!
A2Z Dairy Goats
Mini Mancha/Nubian/LaMancha
Allcraft Signs & Graphix
a2zdairygoats@yahoo.com
Azle, TX
http://www.freewebs.com/mldga

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2008, 06:37:49 PM »
 :ty2: Sondra. I had fun and I didn't think I would. LOL!!! Brittney kept egging me on. LOL!!! He was perfect. And as you can tell I was excitted.  :lmao3: