Author Topic: My Pride and joy....  (Read 4294 times)

PygmySong

• Goat Enthusiast
My Pride and joy....
« on: February 24, 2008, 11:06:07 PM »
Shew...well, seeing as I haven't been on here in like FOREVER, I geuss it is time to post pictures of my fur kids; This is my horse, Pride. He is a coming 7 year old Quarter Horse Arabian cross gelding, and is one of the most wonderful horses I have owned in a literal lifetime of owning and being around them.

Amanda Jean a.k.a "Dr. Sass"
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."
- C. S. Lewis
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones (Psalm 16:24)"
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in veiw of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-this your spiritual act of worship (Romans 12:1)"

GoatTalker

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • Built on the word
    • Bowler Farms
Re: My Pride and joy....
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 12:24:50 AM »
Hey, good to see ya, nice horse.
Bowler Farms
www.bowlerfarms.com
e-mail n@bowlerfarms.com
Show Quality Pygmy Goats

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' - Theodore Roosevelt 1907

sanderterry2

• New to fourm -0- posts
    • Lil' Hill Farm Nigerian Dwarf Goats
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 08:01:00 AM »
Pride is one handsome horse! 
Sandie                                                              Alabama
Lil' Hill Farm Nigerian Dwarf Goats
Member of NDGA, AGS
sanderterry@gmail.com
www.lilhillfarm.com

Chaty

• Kathy- Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Boo its me!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 11:16:31 AM »
 :clap: Wonderful horse you got there I have a Arabian mare and she is my baby ...she is going on 8 now and still Great....got to love 'em
Kathy McHorse                                                          
Blue Mound, Kansas
KARO Sunflowers
La Manchas, Nubians & Alpines
Contact- kathy_mchorse@yahoo.com
* And thou shalt have goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household, and for the maintenance for thy maidens. * Proverbs 27:26-27

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
    • www.brokenharrowranch.com
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 09:41:34 PM »
Very very nice horse. My daughter has a Arabian /quarter horse cross also named Sunny. He is a very smart boy learns things quick even bad habits.  :smily961:
Home of Nigerian Dwarfs and Many.. Many... more loved animals. www.brokenharrowranch.com

PygmySong

• Goat Enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 12:21:44 AM »
Thanks all.  Yes, Pride is a very lovely boy; he is a very quick learner. He is also very 'soft', so definitely no raising your voice\emotions around him unless you want to send him 10 miles away! Because of those aspects he is very responsive, which I love.  The only thing I hate right now, is that he is 4 hours away from me...but atleast it is winter, so not the 'greatest' time of year for riding!  But still....I still miss hanging out with him! I am going to visit him this weekend though, and get to see him for an entire week in another week and a half, so I can't wait... I just desperately need a job, so my hubby and I can actually move him; right now we just don't have the extra $ :( Good thing for family!!!
Amanda Jean a.k.a "Dr. Sass"
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."
- C. S. Lewis
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones (Psalm 16:24)"
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in veiw of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-this your spiritual act of worship (Romans 12:1)"

helmstead

• Mega Poster
    • Helmstead Stables
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 02:39:14 PM »
He is lovely! 
Kate
Helmstead Stables
Alfordsville, IN
www.helmsteadstables.com

Little Farmer Debi

• Debi