Author Topic: I am so excited!!!  (Read 2540 times)

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
    • www.brokenharrowranch.com
I am so excited!!!
« on: December 05, 2007, 11:12:57 PM »
Well the vet came out and gave Queenie her shots and also did a preg check on my cow Rosie. Well she is 6 months into her preg.  :whoohoo: Though she will be calving in March which will be still in the cold weather. I am just so excited. Kathy I may be calling you if something goes wrong but hoping for the best. I am also relieved that I can dry her off in another month due to my milker going down about 3 weeks ago and Britt and I having to hand milk again.  :fit: Sean has tried to get it working but we can not figure out what is wrong with it. So we are ordering a new one. The price hurts but I need it for the goats and Rosie. I told Sean there is no way I can milk 5 or 6 goats plus Rosie twice a day by hand. I know some do it but I just can not. My hands can not take it. And the time is just not there. LOL!! We are in the process also of breeding my goat girls. Busy Busy!! But it will calm down soon and I can relax for a few months.  :hehe:
Home of Nigerian Dwarfs and Many.. Many... more loved animals. www.brokenharrowranch.com

Chaty

• Kathy- Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Boo its me!
Re: I am so excited!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 01:16:49 AM »
 :whoohoo: We will be having baby calves together and goats too...  :whoohoo: Yep my Maggie is in 2nd stage too and due in March also...Yep got to get my hands back into shape as I will be milking her...I wish arthritus wouldnt hurt so bad in the winter.. wish I had a machine...kinda like a dishwasher HUH??? yep 2 hands...  :LaughOhStop: I am always here for ya Deanna...
Kathy McHorse                                                          
Blue Mound, Kansas
KARO Sunflowers
La Manchas, Nubians & Alpines
Contact- kathy_mchorse@yahoo.com
* And thou shalt have goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household, and for the maintenance for thy maidens. * Proverbs 27:26-27