Author Topic: Boys left the farm.  (Read 5750 times)

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
    • www.brokenharrowranch.com
Boys left the farm.
« on: November 09, 2007, 03:16:29 PM »
Well today the two Jersey boys left.  :icon_sad: Due to being so busy with two jobs and the goats (breeding Season), Horses, Rosie, Dogs, Chickens, and the many other things we have going on. Sean and I decided to sell them. We had plans on finishing their field and never got to it. I have been sick for about two and half weeks and can not seem to get any better. And everything was just adding up to something had to give. With the barn work needing done we have enough stalls and areas to clean the calf's were just added work. Sean advertised them yesterday and the woman bought both today.   The ducks are the next on my list as much as I love my ducks they are just another unnecessary thing we have to clean up after. I am also considering to sell my mini Spirit I love him allot but he will not poop out in the field and fills his stall up with it. I am feeling like is the past three weeks life has gotten to be to much stress and something has got to give. It could be a women thing also. LOL!!! I guess I just needed to vent. or something like that.  :smily961:
Home of Nigerian Dwarfs and Many.. Many... more loved animals. www.brokenharrowranch.com

Little Farmer Debi

• Debi
  • Mega Poster
Re: Boys left the farm.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 06:42:25 PM »
Girl vent away , you are one of the busiest people I know , it could only help to make it a little easier on youself.   :hug2_202:
I hope you start to feel better soon. we had the 2 week sickness a little more than a month ago, it sucks.
www.rockstarhoops.com
Hula hooping goat lover in
Southwestern PA

GoatTalker

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • Built on the word
    • Bowler Farms
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 06:44:45 PM »
I completely understand, hang in there, and maybe head off to the doctors office, three weeks is a long time to be really sick.
Bowler Farms
www.bowlerfarms.com
e-mail n@bowlerfarms.com
Show Quality Pygmy Goats

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' - Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Chaty

• Kathy- Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Boo its me!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 08:55:32 PM »
I hear ya I live with with some here that just dont seem to know what to do and how to do it and how to fix them something to eat....I wish they would just move out...All they do is eat and mess up the house and dont seem to do anything but complain...its the son and dil and thier 2 kids...man I am so tired of it too and it just dont seem to end...sorry I am just mad as I have been taking 3 more cows to the sale and they havent done a thing...all I hear is whats for supper.....
Whew I feel better now...Sorry you are still sick Deanna...sounds like you need some meds by now...and yep too many critters just adds us tp alot of S***! I hear ya ... :grouphugg:
Kathy McHorse                                                          
Blue Mound, Kansas
KARO Sunflowers
La Manchas, Nubians & Alpines
Contact- kathy_mchorse@yahoo.com
* And thou shalt have goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household, and for the maintenance for thy maidens. * Proverbs 27:26-27

Little Farmer Debi

• Debi
  • Mega Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 09:56:37 PM »
Kathy a great  answer to "whats for dinner ?"  is ..............WHATEVER YOUR MAKING ME  !!!!!!!!!!!
www.rockstarhoops.com
Southwestern PA

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 12:11:40 AM »
Thank you all. I know I should go and get some antibiotics I have a sinus infection. And I feel like my head is going to pop off my shoulders and Behind my eyes are killing me. I hate going to the doctor I never was really good about running to the doctor when I am sick. I just suffer through it and complain. Sean tells me he doesn't want to hear it if I am not going to go to the doctor. It never works and he still has to listen to me.  :smily961: You know I have always took pride in being able to multitask and Liked to keep going but resently I am just plain tuckered out. So is Sean and Britt. Kathy I would just tell them share in the work or get out. You have enough to do. I know easier said than done. Vent all you want about it. I know I do enough of it. LOL!!  :grouphugg:
Home of Nigerian Dwarfs and Many.. Many... more loved animals. www.brokenharrowranch.com

Sondra

• Mega Poster
    • A2Z Dairy Goats
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 10:14:36 PM »
Deanna  PLEASE go to the DR  NOW  I say this tho I never go to the dr.  But we had a friend 5 yrs ago  who had what started out as a sinus infection  then went to her chest then she the day she got better and was going to go into work she died.  The infection had spread thru out her internal organs  and killed her.  Very weird but it happened   
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 10:16:11 PM by Sondra »
A2Z Dairy Goats
Mini Mancha/Nubian/LaMancha
Allcraft Signs & Graphix
a2zdairygoats@yahoo.com
Azle, TX
http://www.freewebs.com/mldga

Little Farmer Debi

• Debi
  • Mega Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 11:51:20 AM »
 :icon_eek:   
www.rockstarhoops.com
Southwestern PA

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 05:31:38 PM »
 :icon_eek: Sondra that is awful to hear that she passed away. I was getting really close to just giving in and going doctor. But I started to feel better. I just hate to go to the doctor. I had a bad experiance with a stupid Doctor and never liked to trust them after that. So it is like pulling teeth to get me to go.   As of today I am feeling allot better. I still have alittle bit of a cough but my head feels so much better. Cleaning barns today got alittle behind on that while I was sick and I have my hands full. But feeling like I am getting back into the swing of things. Though Rosie is throwing a stink because I shut her in the lower field so I could clean her stall without a big old pain in my rear getting in the way.  :smily961: And I think I hurt her feelings cause I am in the field and she is not getting my attention :hehe: So I have to listen to her ranting.  I am off all week from my day job.  :LaughOhStop: So nothing to hold me back on getting the work done around here.  :whoohoo:

Little Farmer Debi

• Debi
  • Mega Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 06:02:48 PM »
 :whoohoo: gotta love some time off.
working around the house and barn is soo much not like going to a job.   :smily961:
www.rockstarhoops.com
Southwestern PA

Sondra

• Mega Poster
    • A2Z Dairy Goats
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 11:31:43 PM »
So glad your feeling better.    I do know what you mean abt going to dr's
I never go  but  yours hanging on like that was just too close for comfort.
A2Z Dairy Goats
Mini Mancha/Nubian/LaMancha
Allcraft Signs & Graphix
a2zdairygoats@yahoo.com
Azle, TX
http://www.freewebs.com/mldga

Yorkielover

• "Deanna" Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Goat Wrassler
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 11:48:20 PM »
Yes I agree with you. I was getting really frustrated I was drinking lots of OJ and trying to get more rest. But the coughing and the sinus pain was unreal. I just kept thinking it will go away. And it didn't get any better. I would of been set for antibiotics if all the goats meds were safe for me.  :smily961: I have about 7 different kinds I could of knocked it right out of myself.  :smily961: LOL!!! I just do not know if I could of gave myself the shots. and I have heard some of them burn.  :laughcrazy: 

Chaty

• Kathy- Goat Wrassler
  • Mega Poster
  • Boo its me!
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 11:29:16 AM »
Well Randy says I stay current on worming myself ..and the meds the only 1 that burns like fire is the LA200...well and Nuflor...dont ask...I have even had a little sulmet and DiMethox40%  yep again dont ask...but... after the sting and fire quit its not to bad just sore fingers...  :smily961: dont really like it and dont recommend it either...Glad to hear you are feeling better..  :grouphugg:
Kathy McHorse                                                          
Blue Mound, Kansas
KARO Sunflowers
La Manchas, Nubians & Alpines
Contact- kathy_mchorse@yahoo.com
* And thou shalt have goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household, and for the maintenance for thy maidens. * Proverbs 27:26-27

Little Farmer Debi

• Debi
  • Mega Poster
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 11:33:05 AM »
So glad you are feeling better  :whoohoo:
www.rockstarhoops.com
Southwestern PA