Author Topic: A little darling...  (Read 9171 times)

Pepper

• Mega Poster
A little darling...
« on: June 15, 2006, 01:33:56 PM »
This little girl was born at our friends farm. He usually keeps a few steers, but is boarding horses for a friend for a little while. Well, him and his wife fell in love with this girls big brother, so they are keeping him. I think she is going to be sold. I would not be surprised if this little darling ends up staying too!
Karen

GoatTalker

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • Built on the word
    • Bowler Farms
Re: A little darling...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 03:01:45 PM »
What a sweetie.
Bowler Farms
www.bowlerfarms.com
e-mail n@bowlerfarms.com
Show Quality Pygmy Goats

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' - Theodore Roosevelt 1907

goat dreamin

• Mega Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 06:34:42 PM »
what  a cutie  :heart:  i got a horse about 2 years ago and she was 10 won i got her and she was  going to have a baby  :bundlejoy: so me my big sis (goatladie) and my 17 year old brouter and some times my mom stay out  :sleep:  in are barn from  February - June 18 2005 and  waiting for her to have her baby man it was hard to stay up and go out for that long  :bedtime: of time  and on June 18 well 5 Min's past so at 12:05 on June 19 she had it  :happydance: just her feet wor out won we got their  she was so cute  :loveface: o and she was a girl by the way  and now on this sunday she will be 1 hole year old  :jumpjoy: :jumpjoy: :jumpjoy:boy o boy she grue up fast  :laugh: but she was the cutest thing and now she is so  :lady: and i love being out in the barn with her  and her Mommy :heart:
kate

Pepper

• Mega Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 08:37:27 PM »
I knew you would like her Kate. Horses are my first love. We are looking to maybe buy some property adjoining ours, sooooo.... a horse maybe!
Karen

goat dreamin

• Mega Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 09:42:25 PM »
you bet i like her i wish my baby horse was still that small  :bawling: now she is huge. how old is she?  and i hope you can get a horse to they 'are so much fun !!! it is like getting a new  :present: ever day.what kind of horse do you hope to get
kate

Sondra

• Mega Poster
    • A2Z Dairy Goats
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 11:13:13 PM »
Oh what a darling love her coloring
A2Z Dairy Goats
Mini Mancha/Nubian/LaMancha
Allcraft Signs & Graphix
a2zdairygoats@yahoo.com
Azle, TX
http://www.freewebs.com/mldga

Pepper

• Mega Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 01:27:29 PM »
I would probably be looking for a Quarter Horse gelding maybe somewhere around 10 yrs old, just a nice, quiet trail horse. That would be down the road though.

Kate, she is probably around 1 1/2 month old now. That pic was taken a few days after she was born. I finally got it off my camera. You can see a pic of the gelding I used to own if you look at the post titled "pic from back in the day" I also had a Quarter Horse mare, this was years before we got our own place and I had to board them. It just got so expensive and having to run over to the stable everyday with my crazy work schedule at the time, I sold them. I hated to, but I was happy that they were sold as a pair to very nice people.

Sondra, her big brother has the same coloring, he's gorgeous.
Karen