Author Topic: bearded dragons?  (Read 4050 times)

goat dreamin

• Mega Poster
bearded dragons?
« on: May 31, 2006, 12:58:22 AM »
does somone have one i have a ? what kind of fruits can they have
kate

goat dreamin

• Mega Poster
Re: bearded dragons?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 09:26:42 PM »
i have a bearded dragon i think he is about 1 year old and if it would be ok to give him fruits and i do not know what kinds he can have
kate

GoatTalker

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • Built on the word
    • Bowler Farms
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 09:32:28 PM »
Try this site, you need to scroll down past the grooming topic: http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/petbeardeddragon.htm
Bowler Farms
www.bowlerfarms.com
e-mail n@bowlerfarms.com
Show Quality Pygmy Goats

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' - Theodore Roosevelt 1907

goat dreamin

• Mega Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 10:18:14 PM »
ok thanks nic  :hug2_202: that helped alot
kate

GoatTalker

• Administrator
  • Mega Poster
  • Built on the word
    • Bowler Farms
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 12:16:05 AM »
 :hug2_202:
Bowler Farms
www.bowlerfarms.com
e-mail n@bowlerfarms.com
Show Quality Pygmy Goats

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' - Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Nubianlover17

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 02:32:25 PM »
I used to have one and we breed her 3 times. The third time we breed her I think the pregnancy went wrond becuase she died at 2 weeks pregnant. but she was a cool one.